Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Mon March 5, 2007
A New Series of Coins Honoring the US Presidents - All of Them
By Joe Fuhrmann
Murray, KY – Penny, nickel, dime, quarter. We all know what they mean. We all know what they look like, but Dr. Jo Fuhrmann talks about an emerging series of one dollar coins with a new look.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Dr. Fuhrmann's commentary.
Read the text for this commentary here.