Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Mon March 5, 2007
A New Series of Coins Honoring the US Presidents - All of Them
By Joe Fuhrmann
Murray, KY – Penny, nickel, dime, quarter. We all know what they mean. We all know what they look like, but Dr. Jo Fuhrmann talks about an emerging series of one dollar coins with a new look.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Dr. Fuhrmann's commentary.
Read the text for this commentary here.