Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue May 1, 2012
New Resource for Dealing with Disabled Crime Victims
Kentucky is offering a new resource guide to professionals who may encounter crime victims with disabilities. "Responding to Crime Victims with Disabilities: A Kentucky Resource Guide" is now available to law enforcement, victims' services, disability-related services and other professionals from allied fields. The guide includes specialized Americans with Disabilities Act information for law enforcement, tips on working with individuals with disabilities, mandatory reporting guidelines, Kentucky court system and criminal justice process, HIPPA and law enforcement, guardianship, domestic violence orders, offered trainings and a directory of assistance agencies.