Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Tue November 6, 2012
New Metal Company Retains Hopkins Co. Jobs
A company buyout in Hopkins County retains 60 metal manufacturing jobs, and opens the possibility of expansion. The Madisonville-Hopkins County Economic Development Corporation and company officials announced Tuesday the formation of Integrated Metal Solutions.
The local company bought out Schott Gemtron’s metal plant in Madisonville. Schott Gemtron partially relocated this summer, but chose to keep the metal fabrication site in Hopkins County. Integrated Metal Solutions president Alan Dockrey says the company hopes to expand its operation in the future.