Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Wed January 24, 2007
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Murray State University Department of English and Philosophy faculty member and poet Anne Neelon has edited NEW MADRID: Journal of Contemporary Literature, which hit the streets in early January. She credits Department of Art faculty member Jim Bryant for its graphic design, as well as professor of art emertitus Bob Head and professor of art Dale Leys whose work compliments its literary offerings. This special edition also celebrates the contributions of Dr. Deb Wilder, a former fighter pilot who established the creative writing program 30 years ago.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte's interview with Ann Neelon.