Most Active Stories
- While Dangerous Predicted Winter Weather Won't Contend With '09 Ice Storm
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- 3 Educators Selected For KY Teacher Hall of Fame
- EKU Plans Response To White Supremacist Flyer Posted In Classroom Buildings
Wed December 27, 2006
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Murray State University Department of English and Philosophy faculty member and poet Ann Neelon has edited "New Madrid: Journal of Contemporary Literature," which hits the streets in early January. She credits Department of Art faculty member Jim Bryant for its graphic design, as well as professor of art emeritus Bob Head and professor of art Dale Leys whose work complements its literary offerings. This special edition also celebrates the contributions of Dr. Deb Wilder, a former fighter pilot who established the creative writing program 30 years ago.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte's conversation with Ann Neelon, editor of, "New Madrid: Journal of Contemporary Literature."