Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
Wed December 27, 2006
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Murray State University Department of English and Philosophy faculty member and poet Ann Neelon has edited "New Madrid: Journal of Contemporary Literature," which hits the streets in early January. She credits Department of Art faculty member Jim Bryant for its graphic design, as well as professor of art emeritus Bob Head and professor of art Dale Leys whose work complements its literary offerings. This special edition also celebrates the contributions of Dr. Deb Wilder, a former fighter pilot who established the creative writing program 30 years ago.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte's conversation with Ann Neelon, editor of, "New Madrid: Journal of Contemporary Literature."