Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Wednesday, March 5
Tue August 18, 2009
New Little River Bridge
By Todd Hatton
Trigg County, KY – A new $3.1 million bridge over the Little River in Trigg County on Kentucky 272 is set to open today. The bridge replaces one constructed in 1949 that had been restricted to a three ton load limit. State Transportation Cabinet spokesperson Keith Todd says the new structure provides improved safety and reliability for motorists through southern Trigg County into Hopkinsville.