Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Wed January 10, 2007
By Bryan Bartlett
Murray, KY – January 1st brought with it a number of new laws aimed at improving safety on Kentucky highways. Bryan Bartlett talked to Keith Todd, Public Information Officer for the Kentucky Department of Highways Districts One and Two, about new laws designed to keep you alive.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Bryan Bartlett's report.