Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Wednesday, March 5
Wed January 10, 2007
By Bryan Bartlett
Murray, KY – January 1st brought with it a number of new laws aimed at improving safety on Kentucky highways. Bryan Bartlett talked to Keith Todd, Public Information Officer for the Kentucky Department of Highways Districts One and Two, about new laws designed to keep you alive.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Bryan Bartlett's report.