Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Wed January 10, 2007
By Bryan Bartlett
Murray, KY – January 1st brought with it a number of new laws aimed at improving safety on Kentucky highways. Bryan Bartlett talked to Keith Todd, Public Information Officer for the Kentucky Department of Highways Districts One and Two, about new laws designed to keep you alive.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Bryan Bartlett's report.