Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- MSU President Talks Tobacco Ban, University Marketing Shifts
Wed January 10, 2007
By Bryan Bartlett
Murray, KY – January 1st brought with it a number of new laws aimed at improving safety on Kentucky highways. Bryan Bartlett talked to Keith Todd, Public Information Officer for the Kentucky Department of Highways Districts One and Two, about new laws designed to keep you alive.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Bryan Bartlett's report.