Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Wed January 10, 2007
By Bryan Bartlett
Murray, KY – January 1st brought with it a number of new laws aimed at improving safety on Kentucky highways. Bryan Bartlett talked to Keith Todd, Public Information Officer for the Kentucky Department of Highways Districts One and Two, about new laws designed to keep you alive.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Bryan Bartlett's report.