Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Tue October 30, 2012
New KAC Director Elected
The chairman of Kentucky’s Arts Council board has been elected to a three-year term on the National Assembly of State Arts Agencies board of directors. The KAC says Todd Lowe of Louisville has been on the state board since 2005. He is president and founder of the investment advisory firm Parthenon LLC. Lowe says he intends to work with the board to preserve and strengthen the state art agencies' impact. Lowe has experience as a professional musician, including performing with the Tommy Dorsey Orchestra, Rich Little Orchestra and Radio City Music Hall Rockettes.