Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Tue October 30, 2012
New KAC Director Elected
The chairman of Kentucky’s Arts Council board has been elected to a three-year term on the National Assembly of State Arts Agencies board of directors. The KAC says Todd Lowe of Louisville has been on the state board since 2005. He is president and founder of the investment advisory firm Parthenon LLC. Lowe says he intends to work with the board to preserve and strengthen the state art agencies' impact. Lowe has experience as a professional musician, including performing with the Tommy Dorsey Orchestra, Rich Little Orchestra and Radio City Music Hall Rockettes.