Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Wed October 28, 2009
New Highway Stretch Nearly Done
Murray, KY – Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear will attend a ribbon-cutting ceremony today to recognize the final section of KY Hwy. 80 between Aurora and Mayfield. The stretch of road won't open today, however. Recent rain has delayed construction. State Senator Ken Winters of Murray says the new section will make the drive from Mayfield to Murray and the Kentucky and Barkley lakes quicker and safer.