Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Wed October 28, 2009
New Highway Stretch Nearly Done
Murray, KY – Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear will attend a ribbon-cutting ceremony today to recognize the final section of KY Hwy. 80 between Aurora and Mayfield. The stretch of road won't open today, however. Recent rain has delayed construction. State Senator Ken Winters of Murray says the new section will make the drive from Mayfield to Murray and the Kentucky and Barkley lakes quicker and safer.