Most Active Stories
- Strong Winter Storm Bringing Significant Snow and Ice Accumulations
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Preserving Our Voices 2013
Wed September 25, 2013
New Executive Director KY Humanities Council visits MSU
Former Kentucky Attorney General and U.S. Representative for the Sixth District of the Commonwealth, Ben Chandler is now Executive Director of the Kentucky Humanities Council. His visit to western Kentucky coincides with Chautauqua performances in Hopkinsville schools and a two-part program at Lake Barkley State Resort Park Friday. We learn more with Kate Lochte.
Kentucky Humanities Council Executive Director Ben Chandler is here for History & Humor, Hummin' & Strummin Friday evening from 6 to 10 at Lake Barkley State Resort park after the full day of student visitation there. Also on Friday, Chatauqua performer Price Hollowell: Black Patch War Boy is in Hopkinsville Schools. On Saturday he presents programs at 2, 5, and 8 p.m. at the Christian County Courthouse as part of the Tobacco War Pilgrimage.