Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Wed August 12, 2009
New Data Center Invests in Henderson County
By Angela Hatton
Henderson, KY – A health care technology developer plans to invest two million dollars in Henderson County when it locates a data center there. Innovative Workflow Technologies intends to build a new facility near the Henderson City-County Airport, and will provide forty full-time jobs. IWT was lured to the area by state tax incentives and the proximity of the airport. The company plans to facilitate construction of a new airport hangar to help support their operations.