Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri May 4, 2012
New CMO at MCCH
Dr. Robert Tucker is the new Chief Medical Officer at the Murray-Calloway County Hospital. Tucker will serve solely part time as a liaison between physicians and hospital administrative staff whereas in the past the CMO was a practicing physician nominated by hospital admin. Previously, Tucker served as a MCCH consultant and a CMO and medical director in northern Virginia.