Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Fri May 4, 2012
New CMO at MCCH
Dr. Robert Tucker is the new Chief Medical Officer at the Murray-Calloway County Hospital. Tucker will serve solely part time as a liaison between physicians and hospital administrative staff whereas in the past the CMO was a practicing physician nominated by hospital admin. Previously, Tucker served as a MCCH consultant and a CMO and medical director in northern Virginia.