Most Active Stories
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Tuesday, March 4
Fri May 4, 2012
New CMO at MCCH
Dr. Robert Tucker is the new Chief Medical Officer at the Murray-Calloway County Hospital. Tucker will serve solely part time as a liaison between physicians and hospital administrative staff whereas in the past the CMO was a practicing physician nominated by hospital admin. Previously, Tucker served as a MCCH consultant and a CMO and medical director in northern Virginia.