Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Mon March 4, 2013
New Candle Plant Bringing 150 Jobs to Fulton
A major candle manufacturer is establishing a new plant in Fulton, Kentucky, bringing 150 new full-time jobs to the city. MVP Group International is a candle and fragrance goods manufacturer based in Charleston, South Carolina.
The company is investing more than $5 million in an existing facility in the city and will receive about $2 million in tax incentives. The Fulton area has experience some of Kentucky’s highest unemployment rates following several plant closures, including the Ferry Morse Seed Company last May.