Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Thu January 2, 2014
New Biking Trails, More Coming to Kentucky Dam Village State Resort Park
There was an organizational meeting for the Friends of Kentucky Dam Village State Resort Park in November with the stated purposes of revitalizing existing facilities; expanding visitor options; and adding to our region's outdoor recreation tourism. Hydrologist John Tillson is among the founders of the new Friends group and speaks with Kate Lochte about the group's inspiration: the Marshall County High School Mountain BikeTeam, which distinguished itself in competitions shortly after its formation.
John Tillson is among founders of the new group Friends of Kentucky Dam Village State Resort park, which you can join on Facebook, where there are regular postings of work opportunities.