Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri July 13, 2012
Nervous On This Friday The 13th? Once Again, We Can Help
Originally published on Fri July 13, 2012 10:55 am
We'll be done with Friday the 13ths for 2012 once today comes to a close.
If you're nervous, once again we offer something that's supposed to help.
Learning how to say paraskevidekatriaphobia supposedly cures one of any Friday the 13th-related fear.
So here is Korva's helpful audio pronouncer.
Looking ahead, 2013 will have two Friday the 13ths — in September and December. That means we can all rest easy for quite a while.