Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Wed February 5, 2014
Narrowing The Field-MSU Presidential Search Committee Meets Friday
The Murray State Presidential Search Committee meets Friday to narrow the list of candidates from 10 to a short list of finalists. The closed session discussions, which begin shortly after 10 a.m., will be in MSU’s Alexander Hall.
The committee last met the weekend of January 11th and 12th for a first round of interviews with 10 candidates. The committee will narrow that list to no less than two and no more than four candidates to invite to campus in March.
MSU’s Board of Regents will likely pick the university’s next president at its March meeting, which is tentatively scheduled for the week of March 11.