Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Wed October 4, 2006
By Laura Allen
Murray, KY – Last month, classical pianist John Nakamatsu played one of the most difficult piano concertos ever written...the Rachmaninoff Third. Kentucky Public Radio's Laura Allen caught up with Nakamatsu during a break, as he prepared for a performance with the Lexington Philharmonic.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Laura Allen's interview with John Nakamatsu.