Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Henderson Co Schools Cutting 80 Positions Next Year
- McConnell and Paul Introduce Tax Bill for Bourbon Producers
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
Wed October 4, 2006
By Laura Allen
Murray, KY – Last month, classical pianist John Nakamatsu played one of the most difficult piano concertos ever written...the Rachmaninoff Third. Kentucky Public Radio's Laura Allen caught up with Nakamatsu during a break, as he prepared for a performance with the Lexington Philharmonic.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Laura Allen's interview with John Nakamatsu.