Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Wed October 4, 2006
By Laura Allen
Murray, KY – Last month, classical pianist John Nakamatsu played one of the most difficult piano concertos ever written...the Rachmaninoff Third. Kentucky Public Radio's Laura Allen caught up with Nakamatsu during a break, as he prepared for a performance with the Lexington Philharmonic.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Laura Allen's interview with John Nakamatsu.