Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
Wed October 4, 2006
By Laura Allen
Murray, KY – Last month, classical pianist John Nakamatsu played one of the most difficult piano concertos ever written...the Rachmaninoff Third. Kentucky Public Radio's Laura Allen caught up with Nakamatsu during a break, as he prepared for a performance with the Lexington Philharmonic.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Laura Allen's interview with John Nakamatsu.