Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
Wed November 13, 2013
Mystery Novelist Alana White Reads at MSU
Murray State hosts novelist Alana White reading from her fiction tomorrow night(Thursday, November 14, 2013) at 7:30 in Clara Eagle Gallery. White resides in Nashville but has roots in our region. Her latest book, "The Sign of the Weeping Virgin," is set at the height of the Italian Renaissance.
In addition to fiction set in 15th-century Florence, White is the author of "Sacagawea: Westward With Lewis and Clark,'" and of "Come Next Spring," a novel set in 1940s Appalachia. She is a member of the Author's Guild, the Historical Novel Society, Mystery Writers of America, and the Women's National Book Association.