Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Fri January 26, 2007
My Mothers Bones
By Constance Alexander
Murray, KY – Most people associate memories with certain things, sometimes its music, or even a scent... In an essay from her upcomming book "Who Needs June Cleaver" Constance Alexander talks about memories associated with her mothers bones.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Constance Alexander's commentary. Alexander is a writer who lives in Murray. Her latest book "Who Needs June Cleaver" is scheduled for publication this spring..
Read the text for this commentary here.