Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Murray Holds Special Ties for Likely Next Host of 'A Prairie Home Companion'
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- Polls: Republicans Lead All of Kentucky's Statewide Races; Paul Tops GOP Presidential Hopefuls
- Convoy Tours Controversial Areas at Land Between the Lakes
Fri January 26, 2007
My Mothers Bones
By Constance Alexander
Murray, KY – Most people associate memories with certain things, sometimes its music, or even a scent... In an essay from her upcomming book "Who Needs June Cleaver" Constance Alexander talks about memories associated with her mothers bones.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Constance Alexander's commentary. Alexander is a writer who lives in Murray. Her latest book "Who Needs June Cleaver" is scheduled for publication this spring..
Read the text for this commentary here.