Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Fri August 31, 2012
Murray's Playhouse in the Park presents "Big River"
Based on the novel The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, the musical “Big River” follows the story of Huck after he leaves his home in Missouri and takes on the Mississippi River in flatboat with a new companion- an escaped slave name Jim. “Big River” shows at Murray’s Playhouse in the Park weekends through September 16th. Rose Krzton-Presson sat down with director Lisa Cope and Michael Martin-who plays the character of Jim to talk about the play’s themes of race, freedom, and morals.
"Big River" will run every weekend through September 16th. For tickets, call 270-759-1752.
- Fridays - 7:00pm
- Saturdays - 7:00pm
- Sudnays - 2:30pm