Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Mon May 6, 2013
Murray State University Student Dies of Gunshot Wound
Murray city police don't expect any criminal action connected to a Murray State Student's death this weekend. 23 year-old Clayton Law died Sunday from a gunshot wound in a Murray residence.
Calloway County Coroner Rick Harris says the state medical examiner is working to determine the official cause of death and expects the official report in the near future.