Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Mon May 6, 2013
Murray State University Student Dies of Gunshot Wound
Murray city police don't expect any criminal action connected to a Murray State Student's death this weekend. 23 year-old Clayton Law died Sunday from a gunshot wound in a Murray residence.
Calloway County Coroner Rick Harris says the state medical examiner is working to determine the official cause of death and expects the official report in the near future.