Most Active Stories
- City of Murray Eliminates City Administrator Position
- Workers Recovering after Explosion at Moonshine Distillery
- Kentucky Revenues Up Amid Greater Demands in Next Budget
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Man Benefits From Pump Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Mon May 6, 2013
Murray State University Student Dies of Gunshot Wound
Murray city police don't expect any criminal action connected to a Murray State Student's death this weekend. 23 year-old Clayton Law died Sunday from a gunshot wound in a Murray residence.
Calloway County Coroner Rick Harris says the state medical examiner is working to determine the official cause of death and expects the official report in the near future.