Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon May 6, 2013
Murray State University Student Dies of Gunshot Wound
Murray city police don't expect any criminal action connected to a Murray State Student's death this weekend. 23 year-old Clayton Law died Sunday from a gunshot wound in a Murray residence.
Calloway County Coroner Rick Harris says the state medical examiner is working to determine the official cause of death and expects the official report in the near future.