Most Active Stories
- City of Murray Eliminates City Administrator Position
- Workers Recovering after Explosion at Moonshine Distillery
- Kentucky Revenues Up Amid Greater Demands in Next Budget
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Man Benefits From Pump Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Wed October 23, 2013
Murray State Theatre Presents A Rip-Roaring Farce
"Frankly, my dear, this is one funny play…a rip-roaring farce…[with] witty, pointed dialogue and hilarious situations…" —NY Daily News.
Murray State Theatre faculty member Darryl Phillipy joins Tracy Ross on Sounds Good today. He directs the farce Moonlight and Magnolias playing this weekend at the Wilson Hall Studio Theatre. If you're a movie buff, or like the film "Gone With the Wind" and you like a good laugh, then this play is for you!
Showtimes Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday: 7:30 p.m. Also Sunday - 2:30 p.m.
Location: Studio Theatre: 310 B Wilson Wall