Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Thu October 9, 2008
Murray State Theatre Presents "Dracula"
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Murray State's Department of Theatre and Dance presents Dracula tonight and tomorrow night at 7:30, Sunday at 2:30 at Robert E. Johnson Theatre near 15th and Olive on Campus. Kate Lochte speaks with Dracula director Lissa Graham Schneider.
Lissa Graham Schneider directs Murray State's Department of Theatre and Dance production of Dracula tonight and tomorrow night at 7:30, Sunday at 2:30 at Robert E. Johnson Theatre near 15th and Olive on Campus. Tickets are $10 for general admission; $8 for senior citizens and non Murray State students with IDs; Free for Murray State Students with IDs. Watch for signs directing you to the theatre around the protective fencing in place as a safety precaution during roof work atop Price Doyle Fine Arts Center.