Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Henderson Co Schools Cutting 80 Positions Next Year
- McConnell and Paul Introduce Tax Bill for Bourbon Producers
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
Sun April 7, 2013
Murray State Student Dies in Car Crash
A Murray State University student died this weekend in a car crash south of Murray on U.S. Highway 641. The Kentucky State Police reported Daniel Milam, 24, of Memphis, TN was pronounced dead at the scene just after 3:00 on Saturday. Troopers are still investigating the cause of the single vehicle accident.
Milam is the second Murray State student to die in a vehicle crash since January. Shelby Theiss,20 of Louisville died in a collision with a tractor trailer on a bridge east of Murray.