Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Sun April 7, 2013
Murray State Student Dies in Car Crash
A Murray State University student died this weekend in a car crash south of Murray on U.S. Highway 641. The Kentucky State Police reported Daniel Milam, 24, of Memphis, TN was pronounced dead at the scene just after 3:00 on Saturday. Troopers are still investigating the cause of the single vehicle accident.
Milam is the second Murray State student to die in a vehicle crash since January. Shelby Theiss,20 of Louisville died in a collision with a tractor trailer on a bridge east of Murray.