Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Sun April 7, 2013
Murray State Student Dies in Car Crash
A Murray State University student died this weekend in a car crash south of Murray on U.S. Highway 641. The Kentucky State Police reported Daniel Milam, 24, of Memphis, TN was pronounced dead at the scene just after 3:00 on Saturday. Troopers are still investigating the cause of the single vehicle accident.
Milam is the second Murray State student to die in a vehicle crash since January. Shelby Theiss,20 of Louisville died in a collision with a tractor trailer on a bridge east of Murray.