Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Thu September 6, 2012
Murray State Board of Regents Meeting
Murray State’s Board of Regents is meeting at Miller Golf Course today for a special planning session and work retreat. The board holds its quarterly meeting tomorrow on campus. On the agenda for tomorrow’s meeting: a spotlight on the men’s basketball team from coach Steve Prohm, and an update on the State Endowment Match Program.