Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu September 6, 2012
Murray State Board of Regents Meeting
Murray State’s Board of Regents is meeting at Miller Golf Course today for a special planning session and work retreat. The board holds its quarterly meeting tomorrow on campus. On the agenda for tomorrow’s meeting: a spotlight on the men’s basketball team from coach Steve Prohm, and an update on the State Endowment Match Program.