Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Thu February 9, 2012
Murray State to be Featured on ESPN College GameDay
Murray State will be the focus of a special segment of ESPN's College GameDay this week. Crews from the network have already visited Murray to gather material to highlight the Racers' undefeated season. This will be the second ESPN special feature about Murray State in the past few weeks. The Racers' were the focus of ESPNU's All Access last month. The GameDay segment is set to air this Saturday prior to the featured Kentucky-Vanderbilt game. The Racers are back in action tonight, tipping off against Tennessee State at 7:00 in a sold-out CFSB center. They will be playing in front of another sold-out crowd as they face Austin Peay at home this Saturday as well.