Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Thu November 15, 2012
Murray State Art Auction Raises Money for Scholarships, Program
The Murray State University Art Auction features artwork both by faculty and students, as well as MSU alumni and area artists. It’s a chance to both see what the region is producing artistically and take some of it home with you.
The sales from the event fund the Department of Art & Design’s scholarships and the visiting artist program. MSU Galleries Director Colin Nesbit joined Angela Hatton to speak about Friday's event.