Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue June 4, 2013
Murray Sportsman on Turkey Harvests and Lake Water Levels
Murray sportsman and Murray Ledger & Times writer Kenny Darnell visits Sounds Good to speak with Chad Lampe about Kentucky turkey harvest success this year, and the decline in the Purchase Region. Also, he speaks about issues for boaters and fishermen regarding Kentucky Lake water levels and the new processing facility for Asian carp in our region.