Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Tue June 4, 2013
Murray Sportsman on Turkey Harvests and Lake Water Levels
Murray sportsman and Murray Ledger & Times writer Kenny Darnell visits Sounds Good to speak with Chad Lampe about Kentucky turkey harvest success this year, and the decline in the Purchase Region. Also, he speaks about issues for boaters and fishermen regarding Kentucky Lake water levels and the new processing facility for Asian carp in our region.