Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Thu August 29, 2013
Murray Police on National Drinking & Driving Prevention Effort
Each year, nearly 10,000 people die on the road due to drunk driving, which is the equivalent of 20 jumbo jets crashing each year and killing all aboard. In order to stop this deadly epidemic, law enforcement in every state and most US towns and cities will be cracking down on drunk driving through Labor Day. Murray Police Department Crime Prevention Sergant speaks with Chad Lampe about the crackdown.