Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Crime and Law
Mon February 27, 2012
Murray Man Charged with Murder
A Murray man accused of Murder will be arraigned Tuesday. 57-year-old William West allegedly shot and killed 39-year-old Joseph Gaskill on Friday at Zimmerman Apartments on Wiswell road. Police say West was a tenant at the apartment complex, but they’ve yet to release a motive. West remains in the Calloway County jail on a $500,000 dollar bond.