Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Crime and Law
Thu March 1, 2012
Murray Man Charged with Drug Trafficking
A Murray man faces drug trafficking and theft charges after reportedly stealing and selling drugs from a local CVS Pharmacy. Police say 21-year-old John Wheatley stole over 4,800 hydrocodone pills from December to February while employed at the pharmacy. He then sold the estimated $2,500 dollars in pills in over 200 transactions. Wheatley is scheduled to face a grand jury later this month.