Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Crime and Law
Thu March 1, 2012
Murray Man Charged with Drug Trafficking
A Murray man faces drug trafficking and theft charges after reportedly stealing and selling drugs from a local CVS Pharmacy. Police say 21-year-old John Wheatley stole over 4,800 hydrocodone pills from December to February while employed at the pharmacy. He then sold the estimated $2,500 dollars in pills in over 200 transactions. Wheatley is scheduled to face a grand jury later this month.