Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Wed September 12, 2012
Murray City Clerk Fired
Murray City Clerk Harla McClure has been fired from her position. McClure directed requests for comment to a Louisville attorney specializing in employment litigation. Murray Human Resources Director Cathy Morris declined to comment on McClure’s termination.