Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Wed September 12, 2012
Murray City Clerk Fired
Murray City Clerk Harla McClure has been fired from her position. McClure directed requests for comment to a Louisville attorney specializing in employment litigation. Murray Human Resources Director Cathy Morris declined to comment on McClure’s termination.