Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Tue February 21, 2012
Murray-Calloway County United Way Reaches Goal
The Murray-Calloway County United Way Chapter has reached its annual fundraising goal. Chapter Executive Director Aaron Dail says as of yesterday, United Way pledges are at over $331,000 dollars, more than $41,000 dollars over the goal. Dail says the 2011 campaign involved more than 40 businesses and 72 employee volunteers coordinating with their respective companies. The organization also received the largest donation in its history in this campaign, $140,000 dollars from Chuck and Sarah Jones of Murray.