Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue February 21, 2012
Murray-Calloway County United Way Reaches Goal
The Murray-Calloway County United Way Chapter has reached its annual fundraising goal. Chapter Executive Director Aaron Dail says as of yesterday, United Way pledges are at over $331,000 dollars, more than $41,000 dollars over the goal. Dail says the 2011 campaign involved more than 40 businesses and 72 employee volunteers coordinating with their respective companies. The organization also received the largest donation in its history in this campaign, $140,000 dollars from Chuck and Sarah Jones of Murray.