Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu April 8, 2010
Murray Calloway County Hospital has no plans to reduce staff
By Rebecca Feldhaus
Murray, KY – A Murray Calloway County Hospital Trustee says rumors of hospital staff reductions are not true. Board of Trustees Treasurer Kenny Darnell says employees worry about lay-offs because of the harsh economic climate. Darnell says because of the expected business boost with the hospital's new wing, the board is confident in MCCH job security. Currently, the hospital has spent less than average expenses and inpatient revenue is up.