Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Thu October 3, 2013
Murray Art Guild's City Wide Art Hop
Debi Danielson, Executive Director of the Murray Art Guild speaks with Kate Lochte on Sounds Good about the Guild's City Wide Art Hop this Friday (October 4). Five locations host seven exhibitions. The event begins at the Guild (500 N. 4th St) with "From One Generation to the Next" by George Beard and Justin Roberts: Willow. The second stop is Miller Center (201 S. 4th) with "PROOFS photography & the Cardboard ARTcade. Third stop is 412 Main St. (next to Mugsy's) showcasing "Out of the Dark: Murray High School Student Art Show" arranged by instructor Ted Dotson. The fourth stop is at the MSU Clara Eagle Galleries (6th floor Fine Arts Building, 15th & Olive) with "Goldfields" photography in the main gallery and "Simulacra" works in clay in the upper gallery. And the final stop is at the MSU Curris Center Gallery (bottom floor Curris Center at Chestnut St.) with "Iowa MFA Candidates" featuring work in metal, ceramics, print and painting. See more on Murray Art Guild's Facebook page.