Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Mon February 17, 2014
Murray Art Guild Seeks Local Artists for 'Visual Evidence'
Murray Art Guild is calling for entries for its 26th annual exhibition celebrating local and regional contemporary artists. MAG Director Debi Danielson joins Kate Lochte for more about Visual Evidence 2014 - the entry deadline is Wednesday, February 19. The opening reception is March 15.
"The deadline is coming up for our Visual Evidence Exhibition. That's a regional exhibition--a juried exhibition--that is open to all mediums; there's painting, drawing, clay, sculpture, photography, anything people want to enter, fiber arts and it'll be held at the Robert L. Miller Center."
Nicole Hand, professor of printmaking in Murray State's Department of Art and Design. Her works in etching, lithography and book arts has been exhibited internationally in over 500 exhibitions.