Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri February 12, 2010
Murray Anesthetist Recounts Haiti Aid Trip
By Chris Taylor
Murray, KY – People around the world are continuing to volunteer in Haiti. Murray is no different. We first told you about two members of the Murray-Calloway County Hospital team who left within weeks after the quake. Anesthetist Ernest Ayo and Surgical Tech Cindy Ivey worked 13-hour days for nearly a week out of a small clinic in Jacmel just south of Port-au-Prince. They returned last week. Chris Taylor speaks with Ayo about his experiences there.