Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri February 12, 2010
Murray Anesthetist Recounts Haiti Aid Trip
By Chris Taylor
Murray, KY – People around the world are continuing to volunteer in Haiti. Murray is no different. We first told you about two members of the Murray-Calloway County Hospital team who left within weeks after the quake. Anesthetist Ernest Ayo and Surgical Tech Cindy Ivey worked 13-hour days for nearly a week out of a small clinic in Jacmel just south of Port-au-Prince. They returned last week. Chris Taylor speaks with Ayo about his experiences there.