Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Tue February 25, 2014
Murray Allows Owners Limited Access to Affected Downtown Properties
The owners of some of the 15 properties affected by the downtown Murray building collapse have limited access to their offices today from 10am to 2pm.
The city worked with the K & S Structural Engineer Michael Reed and building owners on Main and 3rd Streets to retrieve business files and equipment.
Currently, city crews are working on restoring utilities to the affected businesses. Once barricades are set in place, the city will notify owners of when they can return permanently.
Officials will meet with the owner of the collapsed building that housed the law offices of Rick Jones to determine a timeline of debris removal and structure restoration.
Officials have not yet said what caused the collapse.