Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Wed September 19, 2012
MSU, WKCTC, APSU Named ‘Military-Friendly’
Several regional universities have made the list as a “2013 Military Friendly School.” The magazine G. I. Jobs puts Murray State University, West Kentucky Community and Technical College, and Austin Peay State University among the top 15 percent of schools doing the most to help veterans get an education.