Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Wed January 8, 2014
MSU to Reopen Thursday
Murray State University will reopen its main campus tomorrow following two days of closure due to a power outage and resulting damage from arctic temperatures.
MSU officials are still assessing the damage to both academic and residential campus buildings. Yesterday staff reported that upwards of 40% of campus buildings sustained damage.
MSU officials have also reported that the damage isn't as extensive as initially suspected.