Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Henderson Co Schools Cutting 80 Positions Next Year
- McConnell and Paul Introduce Tax Bill for Bourbon Producers
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
Wed January 8, 2014
MSU to Reopen Thursday
Murray State University will reopen its main campus tomorrow following two days of closure due to a power outage and resulting damage from arctic temperatures.
MSU officials are still assessing the damage to both academic and residential campus buildings. Yesterday staff reported that upwards of 40% of campus buildings sustained damage.
MSU officials have also reported that the damage isn't as extensive as initially suspected.