Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Wed January 8, 2014
MSU to Reopen Thursday
Murray State University will reopen its main campus tomorrow following two days of closure due to a power outage and resulting damage from arctic temperatures.
MSU officials are still assessing the damage to both academic and residential campus buildings. Yesterday staff reported that upwards of 40% of campus buildings sustained damage.
MSU officials have also reported that the damage isn't as extensive as initially suspected.