Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Wed January 8, 2014
MSU to Reopen Thursday
Murray State University will reopen its main campus tomorrow following two days of closure due to a power outage and resulting damage from arctic temperatures.
MSU officials are still assessing the damage to both academic and residential campus buildings. Yesterday staff reported that upwards of 40% of campus buildings sustained damage.
MSU officials have also reported that the damage isn't as extensive as initially suspected.