Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Fri October 31, 2008
MSU Releases Enrollment Numbers
By Carrie Pond
Murray, KY – Murray State University is less than two thousand students away from meeting its goal of 12 thousand students by the year 2012. The institution released its final enrollment tallies today, which show increases in new freshman, extended campus, and international and graduate student enrollment. University President Randy Dunn says the school's efforts to streamline admission and recruitment processes have attributed to much of the growth. M-S-U's goal of 12 thousand students by 2012 is in response to the Kentucky Council for Postsecondary Education's plan to double the number of college graduates by the year 2020.