Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- New Details Coming for Downtown Paducah Hotel
- Kentucky Transportation Official Says No US 68/KY 80 Speed Limit Increase Until Project Complete
Fri July 26, 2013
MSU Presidential Search Committee Selects National Search Firm Witt/Kieffer
Murray State’s Presidential Search Committee unanimously selected national firm Witt/Keiffer to manage the search process for the university’s next president. The committee chose the firm from a list of three preferred firms.
MSU’s Director of Procurement Deanne Toby says the details of Witt/Keiffer’s proposal will be public once the company and the university draft a contract.
Search Committee Chair Stephen Williams hopes to finalize a contract with Witt/Keiffer before the end of August in advance of a September visit from firm consultants to meet with university organizations to hone the candidate profile.
MSU’s Board of Regents hopes to hire a new president in the spring.