Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Fri July 26, 2013
MSU Presidential Search Committee Selects National Search Firm Witt/Kieffer
Murray State’s Presidential Search Committee unanimously selected national firm Witt/Keiffer to manage the search process for the university’s next president. The committee chose the firm from a list of three preferred firms.
MSU’s Director of Procurement Deanne Toby says the details of Witt/Keiffer’s proposal will be public once the company and the university draft a contract.
Search Committee Chair Stephen Williams hopes to finalize a contract with Witt/Keiffer before the end of August in advance of a September visit from firm consultants to meet with university organizations to hone the candidate profile.
MSU’s Board of Regents hopes to hire a new president in the spring.