Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Fri July 26, 2013
MSU Presidential Search Committee Selects National Search Firm Witt/Kieffer
Murray State’s Presidential Search Committee unanimously selected national firm Witt/Keiffer to manage the search process for the university’s next president. The committee chose the firm from a list of three preferred firms.
MSU’s Director of Procurement Deanne Toby says the details of Witt/Keiffer’s proposal will be public once the company and the university draft a contract.
Search Committee Chair Stephen Williams hopes to finalize a contract with Witt/Keiffer before the end of August in advance of a September visit from firm consultants to meet with university organizations to hone the candidate profile.
MSU’s Board of Regents hopes to hire a new president in the spring.