Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Fri July 26, 2013
MSU Presidential Search Committee Selects National Search Firm Witt/Kieffer
Murray State’s Presidential Search Committee unanimously selected national firm Witt/Keiffer to manage the search process for the university’s next president. The committee chose the firm from a list of three preferred firms.
MSU’s Director of Procurement Deanne Toby says the details of Witt/Keiffer’s proposal will be public once the company and the university draft a contract.
Search Committee Chair Stephen Williams hopes to finalize a contract with Witt/Keiffer before the end of August in advance of a September visit from firm consultants to meet with university organizations to hone the candidate profile.
MSU’s Board of Regents hopes to hire a new president in the spring.