Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Skies Clear for Sunny Saturday, Be Careful on Roads
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
Mon September 24, 2012
MSU President Dr. Dunn Finalist in Search for New Missouri State President
Murray State University President Dr. Randy Dunn is one of two finalists in Missouri State University’s search for a new president.
The other finalist is former Missouri State general counsel and current interim president Clifton Smart III. Dunn has served as Murray State's President since 2006. Missouri State's website indicates campus interviews for the candidates are scheduled for the week of October 7th.
The Missouri State board of Governors will select the next President by early November. Missouri State University is located in Springfield and has around 20,000 students, twice as many as Murray State.