Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Mon September 24, 2012
MSU President Dr. Dunn Finalist in Search for New Missouri State President
Murray State University President Dr. Randy Dunn is one of two finalists in Missouri State University’s search for a new president.
The other finalist is former Missouri State general counsel and current interim president Clifton Smart III. Dunn has served as Murray State's President since 2006. Missouri State's website indicates campus interviews for the candidates are scheduled for the week of October 7th.
The Missouri State board of Governors will select the next President by early November. Missouri State University is located in Springfield and has around 20,000 students, twice as many as Murray State.