Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Mon October 15, 2012
MSU Political Researcher Talks About How Voters Decide
Television and radio airwaves are thick with election season news and political rhetoric. By this time in the election cycle most registered voters have made up their minds about who they’ll vote for, or whether or not they will vote at all. Many campaign managers likely wish there was a failsafe way to get inside a voter’s mind, and figure out what makes them choose one candidate over another. Enter political researchers like Dr. Drew Seib.
He’s Visiting Assistant Professor at Murray State University, and he’s researched how context influences a voter’s decision.