Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon October 15, 2012
MSU Political Researcher Talks About How Voters Decide
Television and radio airwaves are thick with election season news and political rhetoric. By this time in the election cycle most registered voters have made up their minds about who they’ll vote for, or whether or not they will vote at all. Many campaign managers likely wish there was a failsafe way to get inside a voter’s mind, and figure out what makes them choose one candidate over another. Enter political researchers like Dr. Drew Seib.
He’s Visiting Assistant Professor at Murray State University, and he’s researched how context influences a voter’s decision.