Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Mon October 15, 2012
MSU Political Researcher Talks About How Voters Decide
Television and radio airwaves are thick with election season news and political rhetoric. By this time in the election cycle most registered voters have made up their minds about who they’ll vote for, or whether or not they will vote at all. Many campaign managers likely wish there was a failsafe way to get inside a voter’s mind, and figure out what makes them choose one candidate over another. Enter political researchers like Dr. Drew Seib.
He’s Visiting Assistant Professor at Murray State University, and he’s researched how context influences a voter’s decision.