Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Mon October 15, 2012
MSU Political Researcher Talks About How Voters Decide
Television and radio airwaves are thick with election season news and political rhetoric. By this time in the election cycle most registered voters have made up their minds about who they’ll vote for, or whether or not they will vote at all. Many campaign managers likely wish there was a failsafe way to get inside a voter’s mind, and figure out what makes them choose one candidate over another. Enter political researchers like Dr. Drew Seib.
He’s Visiting Assistant Professor at Murray State University, and he’s researched how context influences a voter’s decision.