Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Tue November 27, 2007
MSU Madrigal Dinner
Murray, KY – Dr. Bradley Almquist directs the annual MSU Madrigal Dinner November 30th and December 1st in Ordway Hall on the Murray State campus. He speaks with Mark Welch about a grand evening of chamber music, fine food and a cast of renaissance characters.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear the interview.
The MSU Madrigal Dinner is November 30th and December 1st in Ordway Hall beginning at 6:15pm. Dinner at 6:30. Seating is limited, reserved tickets are $25. For tickets call 270-809-6937.