Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Skies Clear for Sunny Saturday, Be Careful on Roads
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
Tue November 27, 2007
MSU Madrigal Dinner
Murray, KY – Dr. Bradley Almquist directs the annual MSU Madrigal Dinner November 30th and December 1st in Ordway Hall on the Murray State campus. He speaks with Mark Welch about a grand evening of chamber music, fine food and a cast of renaissance characters.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear the interview.
The MSU Madrigal Dinner is November 30th and December 1st in Ordway Hall beginning at 6:15pm. Dinner at 6:30. Seating is limited, reserved tickets are $25. For tickets call 270-809-6937.