Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Tue November 27, 2007
MSU Madrigal Dinner
Murray, KY – Dr. Bradley Almquist directs the annual MSU Madrigal Dinner November 30th and December 1st in Ordway Hall on the Murray State campus. He speaks with Mark Welch about a grand evening of chamber music, fine food and a cast of renaissance characters.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear the interview.
The MSU Madrigal Dinner is November 30th and December 1st in Ordway Hall beginning at 6:15pm. Dinner at 6:30. Seating is limited, reserved tickets are $25. For tickets call 270-809-6937.