Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- MSU President Talks Tobacco Ban, University Marketing Shifts
Tue November 27, 2007
MSU Madrigal Dinner
Murray, KY – Dr. Bradley Almquist directs the annual MSU Madrigal Dinner November 30th and December 1st in Ordway Hall on the Murray State campus. He speaks with Mark Welch about a grand evening of chamber music, fine food and a cast of renaissance characters.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear the interview.
The MSU Madrigal Dinner is November 30th and December 1st in Ordway Hall beginning at 6:15pm. Dinner at 6:30. Seating is limited, reserved tickets are $25. For tickets call 270-809-6937.