Most Active Stories
- City of Murray Eliminates City Administrator Position
- Workers Recovering after Explosion at Moonshine Distillery
- Kentucky Revenues Up Amid Greater Demands in Next Budget
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Man Benefits From Pump Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Tue November 27, 2007
MSU Madrigal Dinner
Murray, KY – Dr. Bradley Almquist directs the annual MSU Madrigal Dinner November 30th and December 1st in Ordway Hall on the Murray State campus. He speaks with Mark Welch about a grand evening of chamber music, fine food and a cast of renaissance characters.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear the interview.
The MSU Madrigal Dinner is November 30th and December 1st in Ordway Hall beginning at 6:15pm. Dinner at 6:30. Seating is limited, reserved tickets are $25. For tickets call 270-809-6937.