Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Press Releases & Events
Wed January 26, 2011
MSU Graduate Named to State Committee
Murray, KY – December 2010 Murray State University graduate Adam Prescott has been selected as the student member of the Tuning Kentucky committee focusing on business education. The committee reviews the curricula of business programs at the two-year, four-year, and master's level. The committee then recommends to the Council of Postsecondary Education a standard of learning outcomes for each degree level. Prescott was selected to represent the four-year business programs in the state. Prescott's academic performance and extracurricular involvement led to his nomination.