Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
Press Releases & Events
Wed January 26, 2011
MSU Graduate Named to State Committee
Murray, KY – December 2010 Murray State University graduate Adam Prescott has been selected as the student member of the Tuning Kentucky committee focusing on business education. The committee reviews the curricula of business programs at the two-year, four-year, and master's level. The committee then recommends to the Council of Postsecondary Education a standard of learning outcomes for each degree level. Prescott was selected to represent the four-year business programs in the state. Prescott's academic performance and extracurricular involvement led to his nomination.