Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Press Releases & Events
Wed January 26, 2011
MSU Graduate Named to State Committee
Murray, KY – December 2010 Murray State University graduate Adam Prescott has been selected as the student member of the Tuning Kentucky committee focusing on business education. The committee reviews the curricula of business programs at the two-year, four-year, and master's level. The committee then recommends to the Council of Postsecondary Education a standard of learning outcomes for each degree level. Prescott was selected to represent the four-year business programs in the state. Prescott's academic performance and extracurricular involvement led to his nomination.