Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Mon August 19, 2013
MSU Finalizes Contract With Search Firm To Find Its Next President
Murray State University will pay national search firm Witt Kieffer up to $130,000 to find its next president. The university formalized its contract earlier this month. The contract, obtained through an open records request, stipulates a base payment of $100,000 to the firm with additional expenses not to exceed $30,000.
MSU Human Resources Director Tom Hoffacker says search firm representatives will visit Murray State September 3rd through the 6th to meet with various campus and community stakeholders. The visit will allow the committee to hone the profile and search criteria. The presidential search committee will recommend a short list of finalists to the Board of Regents by March 2014.