Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon September 2, 2013
MSU Faculty Senate to Meet with Presidential Search Firm Representatives
Twelve members of Murray State University’s Faculty Senate will meet with representatives with Witt Kieffer Presidential Search Consultants Tuesday.
The company, which is contracting with Murray State to select new presidential candidates, will be visiting with various campus constituencies this week.
Faculty Senate President Kevin Binfield told faculty leaders Friday via email that the meeting would be entirely open and that a public comment portion of the meeting would also be included in the afternoon meeting agenda.