Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Mon September 2, 2013
MSU Faculty Senate to Meet with Presidential Search Firm Representatives
Twelve members of Murray State University’s Faculty Senate will meet with representatives with Witt Kieffer Presidential Search Consultants Tuesday.
The company, which is contracting with Murray State to select new presidential candidates, will be visiting with various campus constituencies this week.
Faculty Senate President Kevin Binfield told faculty leaders Friday via email that the meeting would be entirely open and that a public comment portion of the meeting would also be included in the afternoon meeting agenda.