Most Active Stories
- While Dangerous Predicted Winter Weather Won't Contend With '09 Ice Storm
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- EKU Plans Response To White Supremacist Flyer Posted In Classroom Buildings
- 3 Educators Selected For KY Teacher Hall of Fame
Mon September 2, 2013
MSU Faculty Senate to Meet with Presidential Search Firm Representatives
Twelve members of Murray State University’s Faculty Senate will meet with representatives with Witt Kieffer Presidential Search Consultants Tuesday.
The company, which is contracting with Murray State to select new presidential candidates, will be visiting with various campus constituencies this week.
Faculty Senate President Kevin Binfield told faculty leaders Friday via email that the meeting would be entirely open and that a public comment portion of the meeting would also be included in the afternoon meeting agenda.